V-Neck Shell Easy Knitting Pattern ES22
$6.00 — instant PDF download
Get set for summer! This versatile pattern includes instructions for two different hems — a pretty seed stitch or sporty rib, for two lengths — waist-length and hip-length, and for two different weights of yarn — worsted or dk weight. These breezy shells are knit in one piece — no seams to sew!
Ravelry knitters — send us your Ravelry user name when you purchase this pattern, and we'll send you a copy to include in your library. Use our contact form or contact us directly on Ravelry!
Knitting Project Type: Women's Shell Sweater
Sizes: XS, S, M, L
Finished Chest Size: 34", 38", 42", 46"
Length: 21" (Waist Length) or 24" (Hip Length)
- 450(550, 650, 750) yards of worsted weight yarn (WL)
- 500(600, 700, 800) yards of worsted weight yarn (HL)
- 650(750,850,950) yards of dk or sport weight yarn (WL)
- 700(800,900,1000) yards of dk or sport weight yarn (HL)
- Size 8 16" and 24" circular needles (or size required to get gauge) for worsted weight
- Size 6 16" and 24" circular needle (or size required to get gauge) for dk or sport weight
- 4.5 sts/1" in stockinette for worsted weight
- 5.5 sts/1" in dk or sport weight yarn