Totally Twisty Toe-Up Tube Socks Knitting Pattern NS29
$6.00 — instant PDF download
Every year I make nice warm wool socks for my son, but recently his feet have been growing so much that I can't keep up. I decided to make him tube socks, with no heel, so that they'll fit him for more than a short time. Knitting socks with no heels is fun! These socks feature an easy twisty rib pattern that helps the socks fit snugly and keeps you interested as you knit.
Ravelry knitters — send us your Ravelry user name when you purchase this pattern, and we'll send you a copy to include in your library. Use our contact form or contact us directly on Ravelry!
Knitting Project Type: Socks
Sizes: Baby, Toddler, Child, Women, Men
- 150 (225,275,350,425) yds of fingering weight yarn
- 125 (175,225,300,350) yds of sport weight yarn
- 100 (150,175,250,300) yds of worsted weight yarn
- Set of #2 double-pointed needles (fingering)
- Set of #4 double-pointed needles (sport)
- Set of #7 double-pointed needles (worsted)
(or size necessary to get gauge)
Gauge: 7 sts/1", 6 sts/1", 5 sts/1"